try another brand of CD and burn it S L O O O W, like 4X or so. it actually makes a HUGE diference sometimes.
Ok I got the boot screen to come up on a different laptop. It says press F2 or F3 for boot help, but when I do this, it does nothing. I checked out all the cheat codes and no matter what command I enter, the cursor disappears and nothing happens.
try another brand of CD and burn it S L O O O W, like 4X or so. it actually makes a HUGE diference sometimes.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$600.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99
Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99
Cisco CP-8875-K9 Video Phone 8875 IP Desk Phone Bluetooth Wi-Fi - Brand NEW
$399.99
Yealink SIP-T41P Verizon One Talk VoIP Desk Phone Black Open Box New
$49.99
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99