Quote Originally Posted by Gabri3l
So i get another software (for burning the same ISO), and with that sofware i didn't get any message on screen and finally i could have my copy of Knoppix..
Thanks for making that clear, it had at first sounded to me that you downloaded another copy of Knoppix, not different burning software. I would have expected that if you were following the detailed instructions for Nero laid out in the Downloading faq that it would burn properly, but of course you are correct you could have a bad copy of Nero. I would want to check that out, as Nero is my prefered burning software for most things on a MS platform, but I'm glad that you were able to get a good burn and that you didn't have to download the ISO a second time. If you ever do determine what the Nero issue is/was, please let us know, as it is a very strange problem that other Nero users have not reported.