I believe there is info about this in the forums so do some searching here, but also you might want to check out this link that I recently found:
http://rz-obrian.rz.uni-karlsruhe.de/knoppix-usb/
Hi,
i´m working on a project to store data with a microcontroller on a MMC/SDC and i think it may be a good idea to put Knoppix in another 128 MB big Partition (the second partition) and boot it via usb with a usb reader/writer.
I´m using mass storage class compatible reader/writer, so the storage cards can be used like scsi drives.
Is 128 MB (and 60 MB swap in another partition) enough for a minimal Knoppix?
Does anyone has experience with Knoppix on storage cards?
![]()
I believe there is info about this in the forums so do some searching here, but also you might want to check out this link that I recently found:
http://rz-obrian.rz.uni-karlsruhe.de/knoppix-usb/
Ok, USB Memory Stick is not the same as MMC or SDC but it looks similar. Thanks for the info.
You might also want to check the mailing list archives for [email protected] I've seen a few post in there about the same idea.

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2144G 3.6GHz 16GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$149.00
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Server Drive and 3.5" Cradle. 960GB SSD Enterprise
$300.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99