-
Commenting out UNSTABLE, TESTING and EXPERIMENTAL url's in sources.lst worked to install all KDE screensavers without a big download, after an apt-get update.
Another way to solve installation problems under Knoppix 4.0.2 will be to add other sources to source.lst. For example, I wanted to install digikam, but there were unresolved dependencies, I guess because I was using only the STABLE branch. I could finally install digikam when I found a different source from http://www.apt-get.org through their search script.
Similar Threads
-
By babelbrennt in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-26-2006, 07:09 PM
-
By jinzora in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-11-2005, 12:46 AM
-
By philhu in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-30-2004, 03:21 PM
-
By vinoko in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-23-2004, 06:05 PM
-
By mnomn in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-03-2003, 07:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00