-
trouble booting from disc
I downloaded knoppix torrent from this site the other day and i put the files on a dvd-rw. I'm very new at this and might seem like a basic question, but i cannot get knoppix to boot from the cd. I've restarted the computer with the cd in the drive, tried to open the files manually, but cannot get any results. I have a Compaq laptop running XP. Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By Arbatras in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-13-2007, 05:44 PM
-
By britonk in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-02-2007, 05:46 PM
-
By Blaurens in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-30-2004, 11:07 PM
-
By hpljs1200 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-04-2004, 08:41 PM
-
By joinf in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-02-2003, 10:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

ASRock Z890 Nova WiFi LGA 1851 Intel Z890 ATX Motherboard
$184.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

JINSHA B450M B450 AM4 MicroATX Motherboard DDR4 2DIMM M.2 W/ IO SHIELD
$49.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.99

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49

ASUS H110I-PLUS Motherboard LGA1151 w/ I5-7400 CPU, 8GB, Heatsink & I/O Shield
$60.00

ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW
$121.45

MSI B460m-Bomber LGA 1200 Intel 10th Gen B460 M-ATX Intel Motherboard
$59.99