I'm trying to get lm_sensors2.9.2 work on my Knoppix4.0 (HDD intalled). I make the program installation like the docs explain. But when I try to run sensors-detect...
root@1[/]# sensors-detect
No i2c device files found. Use prog/mkdev/mkdev.sh to create them.
root@1[/]#
I'm a newbie (in process of learning). I don't know what is this script for and my Knoppix don't have it.
If someone could help, I really appreciate it. Thanxs in advance...
I made an stupid question. I found the script. It's in the lm_sensors package. I think it was part of the system...![]()

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
AYANEO AM01 AMD Ryzen 7 5800U Gaming Mini PC Retro Classic DP DDR4 32GB 1Tb
$400.00
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73