-
Include a Small Utility called Synergy
I would like to recomend a keyboard and mouse sharing app that works well for inclusion in Knoppix.
I use synergy at home to work on a laptop and desktop with the same kbd and mouse. I do something similar at work. It works great. I'd like to do this with Knoppix, but its not included on my DVD copy .
http://synergy2.sourceforge.net
Other than downloading and using Synergy I have nothing else to do with it and neither do I know the developers etc. Its just a great piece of software.
Regards,
John
Similar Threads
-
By wahab101 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-02-2004, 01:58 AM
-
By pelican in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 09:43 PM
-
By JPWhite in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-12-2004, 04:35 AM
-
By ubub in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-07-2004, 10:23 PM
-
By manjo in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-28-2003, 12:50 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$288.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Lot of 2 Cisco ASA 5516-X Firepower Firewall Security Appliances TEST TO POWER
$119.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$199.99

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50