-
Including Firestarter Firewall in future releases
I just picked up the November Issue of Linux Magazing which included the Knoppix 4.0.2 DVD.
This is my first day running Knoppix and I am really enjoying it.
I was running the built in Knoppix-Firewall at first but I think there is a possibility that it may have been causing strange keyboard behavior.
While the Knoppix-Firewall was enabled I would press a key on my keyboard once and multiple characters would appear.
I tried 2 different keyboards and received the same result.
Then I installed Firestarter 1.0.3-1.1 and turned off the Knoppix-Firewall and my keyboard problems dissapeared.
I don't know whether it was the Knoppix-Firewall that was causing this or something that I was doing.
I am just glad my keyboard is behaving now.
I was wondering if there is any chance of Firestarter being included in future releases of Knoppix?
Thanks for considering my suggestion and for the best Live Distro I have ever used
Similar Threads
-
By John Hart in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-29-2009, 05:04 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-30-2007, 11:16 PM
-
By ridebmx in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-15-2005, 03:11 AM
-
By sakiZ in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-18-2005, 03:04 AM
-
By sn0wflake in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-06-2004, 12:15 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99