The one you need is nodhcp, and you will boot the PC with:
knoppix nodhcp
I've got a laptop here at the shop that is freezing on bootup when it gets to "Network Device eth1 detected, DHCP broadcasting for IP'. I figured that since the job is 'recovery of data', 'not fix it for the network' that I would boot Knoppix (4.0) up with a 'no network' cheatcode. But alas, as I search the cheatcodes I can see nothing that disables network autodetect. Please can somebody tell me how to boot knoppix from the cd without it doing a network check? (Incidentally, cheatcode failsafe will allow me to boot, but I still need usb to back the data up). Thanks in advance. Sorry for being such a noobtool.
The one you need is nodhcp, and you will boot the PC with:
knoppix nodhcp

G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID ENCLOSURE ONLY
$550.00
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$714.99
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88
9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50
HP controller P3410-69003 NetRAID-1M SCSI 64-bit U160 32MB Cache (PCI)
$359.00
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00