Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: How do I install Chinese font

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    74

    How do I install Chinese font

    I am using the 3.9 and have problem displaying Chinese, in Openoffice the Chinese doc does not display all Chinese characters properly, most of them are in square box instead, I tried other distro such as Ubuntu without such problem even in the English version, can anyone tell me how to fix that ?

  2. #2

    Font on server

    I had the same problem!
    I need to generate pictures with chinese character for a chinese calligraphy tool on the website http://www.chinese-tools.com/.
    It works fine in local with windows, but not on the dev server with linux, despite the fonts are on the server.
    What should I do?

Similar Threads

  1. need Chinese Go game
    By sAryL in forum Games
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2006, 08:30 AM
  2. Install native font
    By ar in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-30-2005, 03:59 PM
  3. Chinese input
    By markleong in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-12-2004, 02:10 PM
  4. I want a Chinese release. WHERE can I get it?
    By conantang in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2004, 06:16 PM
  5. How can I input Chinese in KDE ?
    By garyng in forum General Support
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-01-2003, 03:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12 picture

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12

$1599.99



Samsung 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P DDR4 ECC Server Memory RDIMM M393A2G40DB0-CPB picture

Samsung 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P DDR4 ECC Server Memory RDIMM M393A2G40DB0-CPB

$104.95



2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder picture

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder

$3.99



Micron MTA18ASF2G72PDZ-3G2J3 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory RDIMM picture

Micron MTA18ASF2G72PDZ-3G2J3 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory RDIMM

$114.95



SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM picture

SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM

$499.99



Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot picture

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot

$285.90



Micron 64GB 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA ECC RDIMM DDR4-3200 - Server RAM: MTA36ASF8G72PZ-3G2 picture

Micron 64GB 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA ECC RDIMM DDR4-3200 - Server RAM: MTA36ASF8G72PZ-3G2

$649.99



Samsung (8X16GB) 128GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA-RE2-12 Registered ECC Memory DDR4 picture

Samsung (8X16GB) 128GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA-RE2-12 Registered ECC Memory DDR4

$849.99



P43330-0A1 HPE 32GB 2RX8 PC5-4800B DDR5 SERVER RAM P43328-B21 / HMCG88MEBRA107N picture

P43330-0A1 HPE 32GB 2RX8 PC5-4800B DDR5 SERVER RAM P43328-B21 / HMCG88MEBRA107N

$1100.00



x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM picture

x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM

$329.99