I have been working on a remaster of Knoppix 3.7 for about a year it boots to the default kernel 2.4.27. I want to patch the orinoco drivers so that I can run kismet. It seems that the PCMCIA drivers in Knoppix are built into the kernel. I can not find the pcmcia-cs. Can I download the source for pcmcia-cs-3.2.1 and compile it without having to recompile the linux kernel? Also the orinoco drivers seem to be in the /lib/modules/2.4.27/kernel/drivers/net/wireless/ directory. Is this where I would want to install and recompile pcmcia-cs? as opposed to /usr/src?

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00
OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00
HP 2x 10GB OPNsense Quad Core i5-8500 8GB RAM 3Port Gigabit Firewall AES-NI SSD
$199.95
Fortinet FortiGate FG-60F Network Security/Firewall Appliance
$2355.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99
Firewalla Gold Plus 2.5gb W/Rack Mount Kit W/Keystones and Original hardware.
$500.00
Barracuda NextGen CloudGen Cloud Based Firewall F280 BNGF280a w/ 8.3.1 Firmware
$89.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00