-
3D acceleration in a Mach64 Rage 3D
Hi,
I have installed Knoppix 4.02 on a Compaq Armada M300 notebook with a Mach64 Rage 3D graphic card.
I don't know how to get 3D acceleration. I tried installing the ATI driver, but I noticied that it does not cover the Mach64 chipstset.
I also understand from the DRI page that XFree86 4.3 has already support for Mach64, however I don't have 3D acceleration in my laptop.
Thanks,
Julian
Similar Threads
-
By jjbergdolt in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-20-2005, 12:57 PM
-
By lukenliz in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-18-2005, 02:41 AM
-
By mag in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-09-2003, 07:33 PM
-
By really in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-23-2003, 03:15 PM
-
By elbe in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-23-2003, 04:38 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core Ultra 7 265K CPU Desktop Processor LGA 1851 20-Core - New
$284.79

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core I7-7700 SR338 3.60 Ghz Processor
$39.99

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99

USED - Intel Core i7-13700 SRMBA 2.10GHz 30M 16-Core Socket 1700 CPU Processor
$250.00