Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: How do I install Chinese font

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    74

    How do I install Chinese font

    I am using the 3.9 and have problem displaying Chinese, in Openoffice the Chinese doc does not display all Chinese characters properly, most of them are in square box instead, I tried other distro such as Ubuntu without such problem even in the English version, can anyone tell me how to fix that ?

  2. #2

    Font on server

    I had the same problem!
    I need to generate pictures with chinese character for a chinese calligraphy tool on the website http://www.chinese-tools.com/.
    It works fine in local with windows, but not on the dev server with linux, despite the fonts are on the server.
    What should I do?

Similar Threads

  1. need Chinese Go game
    By sAryL in forum Games
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2006, 08:30 AM
  2. Install native font
    By ar in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-30-2005, 03:59 PM
  3. Chinese input
    By markleong in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-12-2004, 02:10 PM
  4. I want a Chinese release. WHERE can I get it?
    By conantang in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2004, 06:16 PM
  5. How can I input Chinese in KDE ?
    By garyng in forum General Support
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-01-2003, 03:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED

$34.95



SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP picture

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP

$400.00



Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone picture

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone

$49.28



Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019 picture

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019

$49.99



Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply picture

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply

$25.00



5 Allworx Verge 9312 VoIP IP Phone 12-Line Speakerphone Black RJ-45 MPN 8113120 picture

5 Allworx Verge 9312 VoIP IP Phone 12-Line Speakerphone Black RJ-45 MPN 8113120

$999.00



Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H picture

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H

$19.99



Yealink SIP-T44W VoIP Phone 12-Line Gigabit Speakerphone RJ-45 Gray/Black picture

Yealink SIP-T44W VoIP Phone 12-Line Gigabit Speakerphone RJ-45 Gray/Black

$44.00



Cisco IP Phone CP-8821 No Battery C2-F3 picture

Cisco IP Phone CP-8821 No Battery C2-F3

$185.00



Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB picture

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB

$27.07