-
Junior Member
registered user
Knoppix hangs during shutdown
I have a Dragon Lite Soyo motherboard, and I'm running Knoppix DVD 4.0.2
During shutdown, Knoppix always hangs when trying to unmount the filesystems:

When this first happened, I thought it might be because I was supposed to unmount my hard drive partitions by hand. So this time I unmounted it through KDE before shutting down, but it hung anyway. Knoppix works fine in all other respects.
Similar Threads
-
By robb01 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-24-2007, 11:46 PM
-
By rossi in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-13-2005, 06:22 PM
-
By ThE_R_o_B in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-22-2005, 04:20 AM
-
By timread in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 05:35 AM
-
By djinn in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-02-2004, 03:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Retro Working Macintosh SE SE30 Analog Board 820-0206-B 630-0147 w/Power Supply
$107.95

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

Rare Vintage CH Product Mach III Analog Joystick for Apple Mac
$35.00

VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00