My Network not work
modprobe sk98lin OK but no eth exist
What I need to do?
Code:lspci -v 0000:00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corp. 915G/P/GV Processor to I/O Controller (rev 04) Subsystem: Intel Corp. 915G/P/GV Processor to I/O Controller Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0 Capabilities: [e0] #09 [2109] 0000:00:01.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corp. 915G/P/GV PCI Express Root Port (rev 04) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode]) Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0 Bus: primary=00, secondary=04, subordinate=04, sec-latency=0 I/O behind bridge: 0000e000-0000efff Memory behind bridge: cdf00000-cfffffff Prefetchable memory behind bridge: d0000000-dfffffff Capabilities: [88] #0d [0000] Capabilities: [80] Power Management version 2 Capabilities: [90] Message Signalled Interrupts: 64bit- Queue=0/0 Enable- Capabilities: [a0] #10 [0141] 0000:00:1b.0 0403: Intel Corp. 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW (ICH6 Family) High Definition Audio Controller (rev 03) Subsystem: Asustek Computer, Inc.: Unknown device 813d Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 16 Memory at cdcf4000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K] Capabilities: [50] Power Management version 2 Capabilities: [60] Message Signalled Interrupts: 64bit+ Queue=0/0 Enable- Capabilities: [70] #10 [0091] 0000:00:1c.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corp. 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW (ICH6 Family) PCI Express Port 1 (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode]) Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0 Bus: primary=00, secondary=03, subordinate=03, sec-latency=0 I/O behind bridge: 0000d000-0000dfff Capabilities: [40] #10 [0141] Capabilities: [80] Message Signalled Interrupts: 64bit- Queue=0/0 Enable- Capabilities: [90] #0d [0000] Capabilities: [a0] Power Management version 2 0000:00:1c.1 PCI bridge: Intel Corp. 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW (ICH6 Family) PCI Express Port 2 (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode]) Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0 Bus: primary=00, secondary=02, subordinate=02, sec-latency=0 I/O behind bridge: 0000c000-0000cfff Memory behind bridge: cde00000-cdefffff Capabilities: [40] #10 [0141] Capabilities: [80] Message Signalled Interrupts: 64bit- Queue=0/0 Enable- Capabilities: [90] #0d [0000] Capabilities: [a0] Power Management version 2 0000:00:1d.0 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW (ICH6 Family) USB UHCI #1 (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [UHCI]) Subsystem: Asustek Computer, Inc.: Unknown device 80a6 Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 23 I/O ports at 9880 [size=32] 0000:00:1e.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corp. 82801 PCI Bridge (rev d3) (prog-if 01 [Subtractive decode]) Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0 Bus: primary=00, secondary=01, subordinate=01, sec-latency=32 I/O behind bridge: 0000b000-0000bfff Memory behind bridge: cdd00000-cddfffff Capabilities: [50] #0d [0000] 0000:00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corp. 82801FB/FR (ICH6/ICH6R) LPC Interface Bridge (rev 03) Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0 0000:00:1f.1 IDE interface: Intel Corp. 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW (ICH6 Family) IDE Controller (rev 03) (prog-if 8a [Master SecP PriP]) Subsystem: Asustek Computer, Inc.: Unknown device 80a6 Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 18 I/O ports at <unassigned> I/O ports at <unassigned> I/O ports at <unassigned> I/O ports at <unassigned> I/O ports at ffa0 [size=16] 0000:00:1f.2 IDE interface: Intel Corp. 82801FR/FRW (ICH6R/ICH6RW) SATA Controller (rev 03) (prog-if 8f [Master SecP SecO PriP PriO]) Subsystem: Asustek Computer, Inc.: Unknown device 2601 Flags: bus master, 66MHz, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 19 I/O ports at ac00 [size=8] I/O ports at a880 [size=4] I/O ports at a800 [size=8] I/O ports at a480 [size=4] I/O ports at a400 [size=16] Memory at cdcffc00 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1K] Capabilities: [70] Power Management version 2 0000:00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corp. 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW (ICH6 Family) SMBus Controller (rev 03) Subsystem: Asustek Computer, Inc.: Unknown device 80a6 Flags: medium devsel I/O ports at 0400 [size=32] 0000:01:03.0 FireWire (IEEE 1394): Texas Instruments TSB43AB22/A IEEE-1394a-2000 Controller (PHY/Link) (prog-if 10 [OHCI]) Subsystem: Asustek Computer, Inc.: Unknown device 808b Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 64, IRQ 21 Memory at cddff000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=2K] Memory at cddf8000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K] Capabilities: [44] Power Management version 2 0000:01:04.0 Unknown mass storage controller: Integrated Technology Express, Inc. IT/ITE8212 Dual channel ATA RAID controller (PCI version seems to be IT8212, embedded seems (rev 13) Subsystem: Asustek Computer, Inc.: Unknown device 813a Flags: bus master, 66MHz, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 11 I/O ports at bc00 [size=8] I/O ports at b480 [size=4] I/O ports at b400 [size=8] I/O ports at b080 [size=4] I/O ports at b000 [size=16] Expansion ROM at cddc0000 [disabled] [size=128K] Capabilities: [80] Power Management version 2 0000:02:00.0 Ethernet controller: Marvell Technology Group Ltd.: Unknown device 4362 (rev 15) Subsystem: Asustek Computer, Inc.: Unknown device 8142 Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 5 Memory at cdefc000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K] I/O ports at c800 [size=256] Expansion ROM at cdec0000 [disabled] [size=128K] Capabilities: [48] Power Management version 2 Capabilities: [50] Vital Product Data Capabilities: [5c] Message Signalled Interrupts: 64bit+ Queue=0/1 Enable- Capabilities: [e0] #10 [0011] 0000:04:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation: Unknown device 00fa (rev a2) (prog-if 00 [VGA]) Subsystem: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd.: Unknown device 9691 Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 10 Memory at cf000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16M] Memory at d0000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=256M] Memory at ce000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16M] Expansion ROM at cdfe0000 [disabled] [size=128K] Capabilities: [60] Power Management version 2 Capabilities: [68] Message Signalled Interrupts: 64bit+ Queue=0/0 Enable- Capabilities: [78] #10 [0011]

Dell T7910 Workstation Tower Homelab AI Server PC - Xeon CPU - NO HDD/RAM/GPU
$279.99
Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54
Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Intel Xeon Gold 6248R 3.0GHz 24-Core SRGZG 35.75MB LGA3647 Server CPU Processor
$269.99
HP Z4 G4 WORKSTATION | INTEL XEON W-2245 3.9GHZ | 512GB | 16GB | NO OS
$299.99
Intel Xeon E5-2699 v3 18 Core 2.3 GHz 45MB SR1XD LGA 2011-3 B Grade
$15.95
Dell Precision T1700 Workstation Intel Xeon 16G Ram 256GG SSD Nvidia 600 Win 10
$109.99
For Parts - Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TT-0020UX
$149.99