-
knoppix e uml
hello,I'm an italian student, Iwant to know if there is a version of knoppix with user mode of linux.I download the version 4.0.2 but it's not what I wont.
Grazie
-
There is a version called Crab that is used for router simulation by running Quagga in multiple UMLs.
http://www.isk.kth.se/proj/crab/
Quickstart:
Download and boot the LiveCD, start a terminal and run:
xterm -title Router1 -exec /crab/.uml/kernel ubd0=/crab/.uml/Router1.cow,/crab/.uml/rootfs hostname=Router1 eth0=daemon,00:00:00:00:00:01 e0=192.168.0.1,255.255.255.0 mem=16M &
I am currently involved in creating an new router simulator that uses Xen instead of UML.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99