-
Remote Rebooting
Is it possible to reboot the Knoppix machine remotly? I've customized and started sshd / set passwords for myself and root.
But when I /sbin/reboot I still get asked to "Remove the CD and press Enter", even when I use the noeject cheatcode.
I am thinking of using Knoppix in a server, that I wont have direct access to. And this is one of the last things 'til I setup the Knoppix Server in a hosting facility...
Any help would be grealy appreaciated,
- Ambrose
Similar Threads
-
By SynrG in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-16-2005, 03:27 PM
-
By toxic_d in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-31-2004, 03:16 PM
-
By pmaccabe in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-01-2004, 12:42 AM
-
By sn0wflake in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-01-2003, 11:03 PM
-
By jensen in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-01-2003, 09:06 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Retro Working Macintosh SE SE30 Analog Board 820-0206-B 630-0147 w/Power Supply
$107.95

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67

Vintage HP 82166A HP-IL Converter Custom “The BOX” TTL/DAC Interface Controller
$499.99