How I can see TV with Knoppix?
With win98 I use DScaler it have Hardware Setup
059 TV capture
Themic PAL 4012
PAL-B
With XawTV i found
059 TV Capture card
but can't find PAL-B
with PAL-NC i see just 1 chanel in black/white.
How I can see TV with Knoppix?
With win98 I use DScaler it have Hardware Setup
059 TV capture
Themic PAL 4012
PAL-B
With XawTV i found
059 TV Capture card
but can't find PAL-B
with PAL-NC i see just 1 chanel in black/white.

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00
Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch
$749.99
Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89