Hi
I want t o make my own Knoopix CD. Therefore I want to remove and add Software. But I do not know how to do that.
Could that work:
Installing Knoppix on HDD
Installing and removing Software via apt
Buren with a second Linux a ISO image of the HDD and Burn it to disk
is it that easy? Is there any how tos or tutorials. Can you give any tips.
Thanks for your Help
Hi
super das ist genau das was ich gesucht habe. War halt einbischen Blind. Schönen Abend noch
LinuxDebianSargeUser
Hi
Thank you that is what I searched. Sorry that I was soooo Blind
LinuxDebianSargeUser

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00
SANDISK ULTRA 3D NAND 1TB SSD SATA III 6 GB/S 2.5" /7 (SDSSDH3-1T02)
$138.56