Hi
I want t o make my own Knoopix CD. Therefore I want to remove and add Software. But I do not know how to do that.
Could that work:
Installing Knoppix on HDD
Installing and removing Software via apt
Buren with a second Linux a ISO image of the HDD and Burn it to disk
is it that easy? Is there any how tos or tutorials. Can you give any tips.
Thanks for your Help
Hi
super das ist genau das was ich gesucht habe. War halt einbischen Blind. Schönen Abend noch
LinuxDebianSargeUser
Hi
Thank you that is what I searched. Sorry that I was soooo Blind
LinuxDebianSargeUser

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
Seagate ST8000DM004 8TB 3.5" 6Gb/s 256MB SATA HDD P/N: 2CX188-300 Tested
$149.99
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 3TB 7200RPM SATA III 3.5" Hard Drive HDD HUS724030ALA640
$39.99
HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99
Seagate Exos X16 ST12000NM001G 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$349.95