-
Boot problem
Hi,
I hope people forgive my ignorance. I've just tried booting from a Knoppix CD that I downloaded and burnt. I booted from this and just get the following command prompt:
[DR-DOS]A:\>
And nothing else. I'm sorry but I can't see anything in the FAQ that covers this and there is nothing in the considerably sized Linix text book I have.
I would appreciate any suggestions.
Regards,
Stephen.
Similar Threads
-
By sonsrey in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-10-2010, 03:49 PM
-
By destro in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-01-2007, 11:08 PM
-
By sid_galt in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 39
Last Post: 11-27-2005, 10:02 PM
-
By codeforge in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 05:06 PM
-
By SK in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-30-2003, 09:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

HPE 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2933Y-R DDR4 Svr RAM P03052-091 P00924-B21 M393A4K40DB2-CVFBY
$270.00

Samsung 32GB (1x32GB) PC4-17000 (DDR4-2133) LRDIMM Memory (M386A4G40DM0-CPB0Q)
$120.00

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

256GB Lot (32x 8GB) Hynix DDR3 ECC REG Server RAM HMT31GR7BFR4C-H9 PC3-10600R
$189.99

Samsung (21x16GB) 336GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA, PC4-2666V Laptop Memory DDR4
$1299.00

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$155.00

Bulk lot of 13 × 4GB DDR4-2400 ECC Registered RDIMM server memory modules
$165.00

SanDisk Cruzer Blade 16GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick - Lot of 50
$184.99