Hi
I want t o make my own Knoopix CD. Therefore I want to remove and add Software. But I do not know how to do that.
Could that work:
Installing Knoppix on HDD
Installing and removing Software via apt
Buren with a second Linux a ISO image of the HDD and Burn it to disk
is it that easy? Is there any how tos or tutorials. Can you give any tips.
Thanks for your Help
Hi
super das ist genau das was ich gesucht habe. War halt einbischen Blind. Schönen Abend noch
LinuxDebianSargeUser
Hi
Thank you that is what I searched. Sorry that I was soooo Blind
LinuxDebianSargeUser

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper EX2300 48-Port Managed L4 Ethernet Switch, 10GbE/GbE, Modular 1U
$758.09
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99
Juniper Networks AP33 Wireless Access Point Bluetooth WiFi 6 Cloud Managed NIB
$54.99