-
Junior Member
registered user
Out of curiosity I removed my gf 6800gt graphics card earlier and replaced it with an old riva tnt2 (eeeew).
When I get to desktop and look at configure desktop, instead of just the three options for screen resolution I had with the 6800, I see a huge list with just about every resolution under the sun. Just missing my fav of 1280 x 1024 which is no big deal now I've discovered kxconfig.
Maybe linux just hates my 6800 card!
Similar Threads
-
By nnigam in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-09-2007, 07:55 PM
-
By nnigam in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-09-2007, 07:47 PM
-
By nnigam in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-08-2007, 08:19 PM
-
By nnigam in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-08-2007, 08:18 PM
-
By johniontheweb in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-16-2006, 04:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95

NEW HP Z4 G4 Workstation Xeon W-2123 16GB ECC 256GB NVMe NVIDIA T400 750W Win11
$450.00

Intel Xeon W-3245 3.2ghz 16-Core CPU OEM - 2019 Mac Pro 7,1
$395.95

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Dell T7910 Workstation Tower Homelab AI Server PC - Xeon CPU - NO HDD/RAM/GPU
$279.99

For Parts - Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TT-0020UX
$149.99

HP Z420 Tower Workstation Xeon E5-1620 3.60GHz, 4GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$140.00