If you're new to Linux.....You might want to learn more about the operating system before you try making your own.
Hi. I am pretty new to Linux and need some serious help please. My aim is to remaster knoppix 4.0. I have been using the documentation from http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Knoppix_Remastering_Howto to remaster but have been unsuccessfull. I get a "segmentation fail" . I think this documentation is not for Knoppix 4.x. Please correct me if I am wrong. Also can someone provide me with documentation to remaster 4.0 please. Many thanks. Sav Singh
If you're new to Linux.....You might want to learn more about the operating system before you try making your own.

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00
Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$699.99
Dell PowerEdge R740 E38S001 Server E38S
$660.00