I took the battery out and reset the CMOS that way. I went back into the bios and set things up and it now seems to work fine. Thank you for your help. I didn't even think of a reset.
I took the battery out and reset the CMOS that way. I went back into the bios and set things up and it now seems to work fine. Thank you for your help. I didn't even think of a reset.

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
High-Speed Ananlog Computers, Rajko Tomovic & Walter J. Karplus
$200.00
Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$70.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00
Pinnacle Systems GmbH BigBen-51015544-1.2A PCI Video Capture Card
$26.21