-
having the same problem
I am having the same problem with my serial mouse. I know its old and stuff blah blah but its all I have at the moment.
I asked someone what to do, tried 3 different things, the last one worked. The problem is I forgot the 'cheat code' at boot he told me to enter! It was x*something, like xserver, or xsession or xsystem...etc
It is detected as a ps/2 mouse. I ran expert mode and tried to configure it at tty0 where it is, as microsoft serial and that didnt work...
Tried looking in the cheat code list but the closest i saw was xserver and it requires a parameter, i dont think this other x*? did.
Anyone help?
Similar Threads
-
By zombi3 in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-25-2003, 07:05 AM
-
By mstlyharmlss in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-08-2003, 09:19 PM
-
By philski27 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-08-2003, 01:17 AM
-
By Enmity in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-07-2003, 10:37 AM
-
By Allowee in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-20-2003, 05:00 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99

Netac 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATA Solid State Drive lot PC Laptop
$221.00