also, every time i boot up I have to run alsaconf to get any sound..........bahhhhhh (thats the sound of frustration)
I installed the knoppix-cd-like installation to my hd, and I have a few bugs regarding settings on a reboot.
For one, the clock doesnt seem to remember what timezone I am in after a reboot, and also, icons that I have
previously deleted magically reappear on the desktop (I'm using KDE). What can I do to keep the time from
going out of whack every time i boot up, and what can i do to configure the icons on my desktop (do i need to make
some kind of custom pinboard like with icewm?) Thanks, and I must say, knoppix is one of the most impressive
distros i have tried, and i've tried a bunch...........
also, every time i boot up I have to run alsaconf to get any sound..........bahhhhhh (thats the sound of frustration)
also, i have noticed when i use a terminal, and i unalias all the predefined aliases...........after i close the terminal, then open a new one, they are aliased again...........gerrrrr (more sounds of frustration)

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99