-
HD install - some settings not present on reboot
I installed the knoppix-cd-like installation to my hd, and I have a few bugs regarding settings on a reboot.
For one, the clock doesnt seem to remember what timezone I am in after a reboot, and also, icons that I have
previously deleted magically reappear on the desktop (I'm using KDE). What can I do to keep the time from
going out of whack every time i boot up, and what can i do to configure the icons on my desktop (do i need to make
some kind of custom pinboard like with icewm?) Thanks, and I must say, knoppix is one of the most impressive
distros i have tried, and i've tried a bunch...........
Similar Threads
-
By Legless_Marine in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-20-2005, 08:00 PM
-
By glidetothehoop in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-24-2004, 02:44 PM
-
By DimGR in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-09-2004, 04:01 AM
-
By TheTempest in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-24-2004, 10:30 PM
-
By sminotti in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-25-2003, 09:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99