also, every time i boot up I have to run alsaconf to get any sound..........bahhhhhh (thats the sound of frustration)
I installed the knoppix-cd-like installation to my hd, and I have a few bugs regarding settings on a reboot.
For one, the clock doesnt seem to remember what timezone I am in after a reboot, and also, icons that I have
previously deleted magically reappear on the desktop (I'm using KDE). What can I do to keep the time from
going out of whack every time i boot up, and what can i do to configure the icons on my desktop (do i need to make
some kind of custom pinboard like with icewm?) Thanks, and I must say, knoppix is one of the most impressive
distros i have tried, and i've tried a bunch...........
also, every time i boot up I have to run alsaconf to get any sound..........bahhhhhh (thats the sound of frustration)
also, i have noticed when i use a terminal, and i unalias all the predefined aliases...........after i close the terminal, then open a new one, they are aliased again...........gerrrrr (more sounds of frustration)

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Micron 1300 MTFDDAK256TDL 256 GB SATA III 2.5 in Solid State Drive
$24.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00
SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00