-
network in knoppix (in hard drive)
(sorry if my english is bad...)
I have a question :
I have knoppix live-CD ...
So here I wanted to install it to HD (hard drive)
I installed it with knoppix-installer...
then I load It from HD and there are no internet. all is Alright, except network/internet...
The Internet works through the network card and from the network card wire it is pulled to router, and from router to ADSL...
so here I cannot understand what is the problem... when I start knoppix CD-live all was Alright... both network and internet...
and from HD it is not loaded...
another problem: when I load it from HD he writes
Loading PCMCIA:
Unable to load Cardmgr
(this not accurately in these words it wrote as is there written there)
thanks previously for help...
(sorry if my english is bad...)
Similar Threads
-
By husalah5150 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-22-2005, 05:06 PM
-
By Lintu in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-20-2005, 06:13 PM
-
By Anomaly in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-26-2005, 09:21 AM
-
By kidsatacrux in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 19
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 07:41 AM
-
By knoxx in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-16-2004, 03:04 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Samsung 1TB SSD BM91H 1TB (MZ-VMA1T00) Internal SSD M.2
$135.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

Apple Mac Pro 2019 1TB OEM SSD Kit-832GB +128GB - 656-0122/ 656-0121
$69.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99

1TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0 Storage Backup for PC Mac Laptop
$32.99