-
Additional Question
I have knoppix HD install 3.9. I've done the Network card setup, where it asks if you want to use DHCP and I say yes and it goes through and gets an IP address and it works great. However I have to do it every single time i restart. Is there a way to save the settings. I dont want to use a USB or floppy i'd like for it to save it on the HD.
If not is there a way to add the DHCP option to the boot process, so it does it automatically?
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By husalah5150 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-22-2005, 05:06 PM
-
By Lintu in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-20-2005, 06:13 PM
-
By Anomaly in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-26-2005, 09:21 AM
-
By kidsatacrux in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 19
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 07:41 AM
-
By knoxx in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-16-2004, 03:04 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

WICO Computer Command Apple II Analog Joystick Adaptor NOS 72-4525
$59.99

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67

Vintage HP 82166A HP-IL Converter Custom “The BOX” TTL/DAC Interface Controller
$499.99