I am Knoppix 4.0.2 with the ssh service started. I am able to log in to a shell session and exchange files using an scp client (e.g. filezilla in windows, scp in linux)
However, I notice that that all uploads and downloads appear throttled at around 16-18K per second. The results are the same internally on my 100 MB backbone or exteranally from the internet as I try to transfer files (256K up/down cable modem connection).
Is there a way to take this up a notch, or best yet, configure ssh so that it lets specified clients enjoy fast transfer speeds?
Thanks in advance,
~pau1

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.75