-
Junior Member
registered user
Error While trying To Run Xvier
It dosen't matter which klik I try to download I get this message box,would anyone know what is going on.I changed to a new way of gettting on the internet.It is called Clearwire and it is a wireless connection,I don't think it would be blocking the connection as I can download and use the internet on everything else,Thanks in advance,Dennis
-
Junior Member
registered user
This is an update to the first post.I went to the "klikblog" and saw the "flock" klik and kliked on it and it downloaded and installed.Now if I go back to the klik store and search for flock .it does not find it and none of the klik's will work,just give the error box.What is the differance,and why the problem with one and not the other,Dennis
-
Senior Member
registered user
We had an issue with the site that should be fixed now.
-
Junior Member
registered user
probono,
I was just coming here to say,it started working,as I thought after downloading off your wiki ,that it was server related.A question,how do we update the klik firefox,as I can not find a differant version and if you put a serch for it nothing comes back,Dennis
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-14-2006, 11:11 PM
-
By explorer in forum Klik
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-22-2005, 12:16 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 17
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 04:30 PM
-
By labrador in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-18-2003, 01:54 AM
-
By Mad_Max_FX in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-22-2003, 03:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99

Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter
$59.99

Juniper EX2300-C-12P POE+ Switch 12 x 1GbE & 2 SFP+ 10G uplinks
$124.99

Juniper Networks EX2300 (EX2300-48P) 48 Ports Ethernet Switch
$249.99

Juniper EX2300-48P 48-Port SFP PoE+ Managed Gigabit Ethernet Network Switch
$64.99

Juniper Networks SRX340 16x1GbE Ports Service Gateway Security Appliance W/ Ears
$79.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97