Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Error While trying To Run Xvier

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    11

    Error While trying To Run Xvier

    It dosen't matter which klik I try to download I get this message box,would anyone know what is going on.I changed to a new way of gettting on the internet.It is called Clearwire and it is a wireless connection,I don't think it would be blocking the connection as I can download and use the internet on everything else,Thanks in advance,Dennis

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    11
    This is an update to the first post.I went to the "klikblog" and saw the "flock" klik and kliked on it and it downloaded and installed.Now if I go back to the klik store and search for flock .it does not find it and none of the klik's will work,just give the error box.What is the differance,and why the problem with one and not the other,Dennis

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,159
    We had an issue with the site that should be fixed now.

  4. #4
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Boise,ID
    Posts
    14
    probono,
    I was just coming here to say,it started working,as I thought after downloading off your wiki ,that it was server related.A question,how do we update the klik firefox,as I can not find a differant version and if you put a serch for it nothing comes back,Dennis

Similar Threads

  1. Error while trying to run xvier
    By strobel in forum Klik
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-14-2006, 11:11 PM
  2. ERROR" Error while trying to run xvier
    By explorer in forum Klik
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-22-2005, 12:16 PM
  3. Xine error after doing a Upgrade, error posted. (resolved)
    By Cuddles in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-20-2004, 04:30 PM
  4. mkisofs error: end request: I/O error, dev 02:00 (floppy...
    By labrador in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2003, 01:54 AM
  5. Partition-error (Table written but error while reading!!!)
    By Mad_Max_FX in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-22-2003, 03:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX picture

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX

$59.99



Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery picture

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery

$54.99



GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5 picture

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5

$189.99



ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield picture

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield

$84.99



GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard picture

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard

$59.99



⁠Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)⁠ picture

⁠Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)⁠

$29.90



ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio picture

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio

$34.99



ASRock AMD BC-250 16GB 128GB SSD Used picture

ASRock AMD BC-250 16GB 128GB SSD Used

$220.00



ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU picture

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU

$45.00



Dell XPS 8940 Desktop Motherboard Intel H470 LGA1200 DDR4 K3CM7 KV3RP 427JK picture

Dell XPS 8940 Desktop Motherboard Intel H470 LGA1200 DDR4 K3CM7 KV3RP 427JK

$154.99