-
Junior Member
registered user
Error While trying To Run Xvier
It dosen't matter which klik I try to download I get this message box,would anyone know what is going on.I changed to a new way of gettting on the internet.It is called Clearwire and it is a wireless connection,I don't think it would be blocking the connection as I can download and use the internet on everything else,Thanks in advance,Dennis
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-14-2006, 11:11 PM
-
By explorer in forum Klik
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-22-2005, 12:16 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 17
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 04:30 PM
-
By labrador in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-18-2003, 01:54 AM
-
By Mad_Max_FX in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-22-2003, 03:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Amiga Commodore A500 - Untested-For Parts or Repair - Vintage
$200.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

Commodore Amiga 520 A520 RF to Composite Video Adapter w/ Cable & Box Vintage
$29.99

BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5" SCSI Drive ,Wi-Fi,For Macintosh, Amiga, PC
$52.99

Best FlickerFixer RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A2000CPLDSlot v2.2
$75.00

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99