-
Junior Member
registered user
Error While trying To Run Xvier
It dosen't matter which klik I try to download I get this message box,would anyone know what is going on.I changed to a new way of gettting on the internet.It is called Clearwire and it is a wireless connection,I don't think it would be blocking the connection as I can download and use the internet on everything else,Thanks in advance,Dennis
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-14-2006, 11:11 PM
-
By explorer in forum Klik
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-22-2005, 12:16 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 17
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 04:30 PM
-
By labrador in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-18-2003, 01:54 AM
-
By Mad_Max_FX in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-22-2003, 03:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Atari 410 Program Recorder Cassette Tape Drive for Atari 400/800 Computers
$150.00

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Atari 1050 Dual Density Floppy Disk Drive Brand New Never USED
$499.95

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00