Does anyone have a copy of the menu.lst for me? I've installed knoppix in the hd in /dev/hda3 after all setup I've get the unfortunately idea of using grubconf....
Now when I try to boot I get a devfs problem and kernel panic...
TIA
Valter
![]()
Does anyone have a copy of the menu.lst for me? I've installed knoppix in the hd in /dev/hda3 after all setup I've get the unfortunately idea of using grubconf....
Now when I try to boot I get a devfs problem and kernel panic...
TIA
Valter
![]()
To fix this (maybe) you could boot from the knoppix cd or dvd mount the partition that the install is on
Then doCode:sudo mount -o dev,rw /mnt/hda3
Hope that helpsCode:sudo grub-install --root-directory=/mnt/hda3 /dev/hda

Fully Refurbished Commodore 64 + Original Box | Recapped, Tested, Guaranteed
$299.00
Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore SX-64 Personal Computer
$600.00
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99
SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99
RARE Commodore MPS801 Printer - 1st printer for the 64 - powers on
$70.00