To fix this (maybe) you could boot from the knoppix cd or dvd mount the partition that the install is on
Then doCode:sudo mount -o dev,rw /mnt/hda3
Hope that helpsCode:sudo grub-install --root-directory=/mnt/hda3 /dev/hda
Does anyone have a copy of the menu.lst for me? I've installed knoppix in the hd in /dev/hda3 after all setup I've get the unfortunately idea of using grubconf....
Now when I try to boot I get a devfs problem and kernel panic...
TIA
Valter
![]()
To fix this (maybe) you could boot from the knoppix cd or dvd mount the partition that the install is on
Then doCode:sudo mount -o dev,rw /mnt/hda3
Hope that helpsCode:sudo grub-install --root-directory=/mnt/hda3 /dev/hda

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99
Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$259.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00