To fix this (maybe) you could boot from the knoppix cd or dvd mount the partition that the install is on
Then doCode:sudo mount -o dev,rw /mnt/hda3
Hope that helpsCode:sudo grub-install --root-directory=/mnt/hda3 /dev/hda
Does anyone have a copy of the menu.lst for me? I've installed knoppix in the hd in /dev/hda3 after all setup I've get the unfortunately idea of using grubconf....
Now when I try to boot I get a devfs problem and kernel panic...
TIA
Valter
![]()
To fix this (maybe) you could boot from the knoppix cd or dvd mount the partition that the install is on
Then doCode:sudo mount -o dev,rw /mnt/hda3
Hope that helpsCode:sudo grub-install --root-directory=/mnt/hda3 /dev/hda

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97
ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00