My computer details is ...
CPU: Pentium MMX 233MHZ
Ram: EDO 128 RAM
Display Card: 4MB
I will install knoppix on my harddisk and I will play game...
Will Knoppix run quite fast on my computer?
My computer details is ...
CPU: Pentium MMX 233MHZ
Ram: EDO 128 RAM
Display Card: 4MB
I will install knoppix on my harddisk and I will play game...
Will Knoppix run quite fast on my computer?
click hereOriginally Posted by OrangeX
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
No. Not from the CD. Not from the HD.Will Knoppix run quite fast on my computer?
sakiZ

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99
Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00
Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00
Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99
Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99