Good Question for me the begginer ? I waiting for the answer.....![]()
Hello all,
I'm sure this has probably been asked before.
I have been doing some knoppix (4) remastering, with varying degrees of success.
However i am curious, if i do an hd install of knoppix and i customise it to my needs, is there a way of creating an iso from my customised hd install?
Many thx
David
Good Question for me the begginer ? I waiting for the answer.....![]()

Vintage Computer Manuals and Disks - Windows 3.1, Epson, Quicken, and more
$101.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
7248 Micro Star Vintage Computerboard Kit For Rebuild Including Accessories
$60.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Apple III / External 5 1/4" Floppy Disk Drive A3M0004 - Untested
$120.00
Vintage 1983 Apple II ProDOS User's Kit Computer Software NEW SEALED A2D2010
$64.95
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72