I Hope this is the right room
This is the first time i remastering, i remastering GAMES KNOPPIX 3.7.0.2.\ with menu based script .
When i try to install gambas from source code ,i found error like this ?

checking how to run the C preprocessor... /lib/cpp
configure: error: C preprocessor "/lib/cpp" fails sanity check
See `config.log' for more details.


When i try to install apace 1.3.x.x, i found error like this ?

root@ttyp2[apache_1.3.31]#./configure --enable-module=so
root@ttyp2[apache_1.3.31]# make
===> src
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/apache_1.3.31'
make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/apache_1.3.31/src'
===> src/regex
gcc -I. -I../os/unix -I../include -DLINUX=22 -DUSE_HSREGEX `../apaci` -DPOSIX_MISTAKE -c -o regcomp.o regcomp.c
In file included from /usr/include/bits/posix1_lim.h:130,
from /usr/include/limits.h:144,
from /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i486-linux/3.3.5/include/limits.h:122,
from /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i486-linux/3.3.5/include/syslimits.h:7,
from /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i486-linux/3.3.5/include/limits.h:11,
from regcomp.c:5:
/usr/include/bits/local_lim.h:36:26: linux/limits.h: No such file or directory
make[3]: *** [regcomp.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [subdirs] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/apache_1.3.31/src'
make[1]: *** [build-std] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/apache_1.3.31'
make: *** [build] Error 2


the last one, i try to install postgress 8, the error like this ?

In file included from /usr/include/bits/posix1_lim.h:130,
from /usr/include/limits.h:144,
from /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i486-linux/3.3.5/include/limits.h:122,
from /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i486-linux/3.3.5/include/syslimits.h:7,
from /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i486-linux/3.3.5/include/limits.h:11,
from /usr/include/bits/socket.h:31,
from /usr/include/sys/socket.h:35,
from /usr/include/netinet/in.h:24,
from /usr/include/netdb.h:28,
from ../../src/include/port.h:17,
from ../../src/include/c.h:784,
from getaddrinfo.c:21:
/usr/include/bits/local_lim.h:36:26: linux/limits.h: No such file or directory
In file included from /usr/include/sys/socket.h:35,
from /usr/include/netinet/in.h:24,
from /usr/include/netdb.h:28,
from ../../src/include/port.h:17,
from ../../src/include/c.h:784,
from getaddrinfo.c:21:
/usr/include/bits/socket.h:305:24: asm/socket.h: No such file or directory
In file included from getaddrinfo.c:31:
../../src/include/getaddrinfo.h:79: error: redefinition of `struct addrinfo'
make[2]: *** [getaddrinfo.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/postgresql-8.0.3/src/port'
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/postgresql-8.0.3/src'
make: *** [all] Error 2

anyone please help me ????