click hereOriginally Posted by ismxray
I use the 4.0.2 install disk, but it recognize my 200GB MaxtorBlast 6 hard drive as an 137.44GB disk. The disk is mounted on a promise ultra100 TX2 PCI card. On booting, the Ultra100 TX2 card recognize the disk as a 189GB hard drive with DMA mode 5 (I cannot repeat all the information becasue it is too fast, anyway to slow down?).
Under the WinXP with SP2, the disk is also recognized as a 137GB disk. The software coming with the disk under windows do the same thing. But I have another two 200GB maxtor disk do wok under Debin with kernel "Linux newton 2.6.7-1-686 #1 Thu Jul 8 05:36:53 EDT 2004 i686 GNU/Linux". How to make the Debian recognize the full size of the disk? I have to do so before I install the OS into it. Thanks!
click hereOriginally Posted by ismxray

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$53.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
Samsung PM9C1A 256GB m.2 2280 SSD GEN4X4 NVME MZVL8256HDJD new Laptop PC
$34.99
Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$74.99