-
No CD Boot help
Hi,
I'm tryin' to have a Live Boot from latest realease of Knoppix without using the CD because my system hangs up during the booting...:
1) I've created a FAT32 partition
2) Copied the iso image in the partition
3) Booting from cd, then searching for the right cheatcode to read the iso on disk :
my disc under WinXP now has 4 partitions (1 NTFS, 3 FAT32)...and the knoppix-iso partition is the latest !!
What to do ?
- fromhd : hangs anyway reading the cd
- bootfrom : can't find the iso
How to know the right hdaX the represent the partition ??
-
I'm not the best to help , used linux only 1 week. If you have 1 primary partiton and 3 extended volumes I'm sure the 3rd extended partiton would be hda7.
I think primary partitions are hda1 to hda4
extended partitions start at hda5.
never tryed booting to the iso file.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$16.41

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99