-
Trident Drivers
Do Trident Cyberblade drivers even -exist- for Linux?
-
I am also using a Trident Cyberblade and am having problem with x starting. It will start then shut down. I have tried changing the res and refresh rates at different times but comes up with other errors.
I'm not sure if this is relative but there was an error displayed that stated this: /ect/init.d/
I am running a:
AMD Athlon 1.40GHZ
376 MB RAM
Trident Blade 3D/Pro Media
Just for some back ground info, I purchased Red Hat 2 or 3 years ago and tried installing and had problems with another PC not running the x so I gave up and its been sitting in a box ever since. Don't get the wrong idea that I knew what I was doing when I baught Red Hat, I just wanted to learn it on my own and decided to buy it.
Any suggestions?
Similar Threads
-
By newuser111 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-18-2005, 03:07 AM
-
By tokyoahead in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-28-2005, 12:40 PM
-
By MorskNorsk in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-16-2004, 12:23 PM
-
By MorskNorsk in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-25-2003, 02:07 AM
-
By jlnunez in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-07-2003, 05:00 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$290.24

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00

Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 3 14" FHD Laptop i5 12th Gen 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$329.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99