I have found a way to get my wireless card working, however I need to make a script to do so. Can someone help? Here's what I do from the bash shell right now:
su
iwconfig eth0 essid ########## <---- My WAP ID
pump -i eth0
Thanks
Tom
I have found a way to get my wireless card working, however I need to make a script to do so. Can someone help? Here's what I do from the bash shell right now:
su
iwconfig eth0 essid ########## <---- My WAP ID
pump -i eth0
Thanks
Tom
this should work, atleast if you make it executable, simply dowireless.sh is the name i used, you may name it whatever you want. you may even have it run during startup if you wish.Code:chmod +x ./wireless.sh
#bin/sh
#wireless starter
sudo iwconfig eth0 essid ########&&sudo pump -i eth0
Sounds easy enough. Much appreciated.
Tom
Worked like a charm! Thanks for the help.
Tom

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99
SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00