-
Grub problem after installing Debian. (Can't boot!)
Just installed Debian, when I restart the computer it loads Grub, then promptly hangs with error 21.
Why did this happen, and what can I do to fix it?
Which Kernel should I install, I chose the bottom one which was already selected.
(I am trying to set up a dual boot with XP and Debian)
Thanks!
Rich
Similar Threads
-
By hazelkid in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-02-2006, 04:57 PM
-
By tp671 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-14-2006, 06:53 AM
-
By 2100cdt in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-17-2005, 07:41 AM
-
By linweix in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-09-2004, 02:31 AM
-
By hukdonfonix in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 06:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75