-
Grub problem after installing Debian. (Can't boot!)
Just installed Debian, when I restart the computer it loads Grub, then promptly hangs with error 21.
Why did this happen, and what can I do to fix it?
Which Kernel should I install, I chose the bottom one which was already selected.
(I am trying to set up a dual boot with XP and Debian)
Thanks!
Rich
Similar Threads
-
By hazelkid in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-02-2006, 04:57 PM
-
By tp671 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-14-2006, 06:53 AM
-
By 2100cdt in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-17-2005, 07:41 AM
-
By linweix in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-09-2004, 02:31 AM
-
By hukdonfonix in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 06:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00