I downloaded Linspire-live 5.0 and installed klik and downloaded firefox1.5.cmg,and it worked perfectly.I downloaded Knoppix 4.0 and did the same thing and it would not work.I thought it should be the other way around.Hope this helps somebody,Dennis
I downloaded Linspire-live 5.0 and installed klik and downloaded firefox1.5.cmg,and it worked perfectly.I downloaded Knoppix 4.0 and did the same thing and it would not work.I thought it should be the other way around.Hope this helps somebody,Dennis

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$34.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Samsung SSD980 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD
$125.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$35.99
Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$59.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Kingston KC600 SKC600/512G 512GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD Hot Swap
$70.00