-
Junior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
OErjan
actually I know of four connection types, your three and serialport (comport), not comon but I have one.
Interesting ... I never encountered one of those, I only know comport-mice, but no comport-keyboards.

Originally Posted by
OErjan
EDIT and the RJ-11, RJ45 specials for some older consoles.../EDIT
I don't know much about older consoles, but isn't that a strange use for RJ-x? I allways thought, RJ-11 for telephony, RJ-45 for Ethernet ...
Similar Threads
-
By Nails in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-02-2006, 03:11 PM
-
By ptracton in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-09-2006, 10:22 PM
-
By FrankZappa17_4 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-22-2004, 01:24 AM
-
By gENO in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-05-2003, 01:09 AM
-
By ian in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-20-2003, 04:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Lenovo 2TB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Metal Pendrive High Speed Data Storage
$10.10

SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$49.99

SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95